Military matters Headlines
Recommends / Why logistics will be key to any US conflict with Russia and China
While commercial supply chains are normally our focus at The Loadstar, there are sometime logistical ...
Recommends / FAA drops proposed limits on operations in Afghanistan
The US plans to impose additional limitations on US carriers – most of which are freighter ...
Recommends / The big machines bringing industry – and war – to the melting Arctic
Popular Mechanics’ Joe Pappalardo has put together a fascinating piece on developing logistics at the North ...
News / US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
US exporters and their freight forwarders are likely to come under increased regulatory scrutiny after ...
News / K+N under orders to quick-march British Army logistics into the 21st century
The logistics supporting British Army operations will be transformed after the opening of a new defence fulfilment centre ...
Recommends / Islamic State getting weapons from East Europe in ‘rapid’ new supply chain – arms expert
Analysis of the armaments supply chain now employed by Islamic State, which although much of ...
News / National Air Cargo claims United Airlines was offered $145m military contract unlawfully
US military contracts may be dwindling, but they remain highly competitive and there is still money ...
Recommends / US Army truck test could accelerate autonomous driving
If there’s one line of work that could clearly really benefit from driverless trucks, it ...
East-west air freight rates hit a new low, but US military makes up the numbers
As Drewry reports that air freight rates have fallen to their lowest-ever level on east-west ...
Recommends / Colombia arrests captain of arms-trafficking ship bound for Cuba
Here’s an odd one. Or not, depending on your perspective – a Chinese vessel, which ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?