Military matters Headlines
Recommends / Why logistics will be key to any US conflict with Russia and China
While commercial supply chains are normally our focus at The Loadstar, there are sometime logistical ...
Recommends / FAA drops proposed limits on operations in Afghanistan
The US plans to impose additional limitations on US carriers – most of which are freighter ...
Recommends / The big machines bringing industry – and war – to the melting Arctic
Popular Mechanics’ Joe Pappalardo has put together a fascinating piece on developing logistics at the North ...
News / US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
US exporters and their freight forwarders are likely to come under increased regulatory scrutiny after ...
News / K+N under orders to quick-march British Army logistics into the 21st century
The logistics supporting British Army operations will be transformed after the opening of a new defence fulfilment centre ...
Recommends / Islamic State getting weapons from East Europe in ‘rapid’ new supply chain – arms expert
Analysis of the armaments supply chain now employed by Islamic State, which although much of ...
News / National Air Cargo claims United Airlines was offered $145m military contract unlawfully
US military contracts may be dwindling, but they remain highly competitive and there is still money ...
Recommends / US Army truck test could accelerate autonomous driving
If there’s one line of work that could clearly really benefit from driverless trucks, it ...
East-west air freight rates hit a new low, but US military makes up the numbers
As Drewry reports that air freight rates have fallen to their lowest-ever level on east-west ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO