MCC Transport Headlines
People / Tim Wickmann becomes World Shipping Council's MD for Asia
The World Shipping Council (WSC) has appointed former Maersk executive Tim Wickmann as its new managing ...
News / First deepsea box terminal at Haiphong opens and eyes a mainline call
The first deepsea container terminal in north Vietnam has opened for business. Capable of handling 14,000 ...
People / MCC chief Tim Wickmann looks for new challenge after nine years
The guiding hand behind the rise of Maersk’s intra-Asia subsidiary MCC Transport, CEO Tim Wickmann ...
News / Intra-Asia container trades on the up, but carriers fail to benefit
Growing volumes between China and South-east Asia propelled first-quarter intra-Asia container trade figures. However, shipping lines are ...
News / Redundant panamax boxships no use on growing intra-Asia trades
China’s container growth on shortsea tradelanes is outpacing stagnant long-haul services, potentially creating a trend from ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread