Maritime Transport Headlines
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
News / Maritime swoops to acquire Roadways as box haulage sector starts to see daylight
Maritime Transport cemented its position as the UK’s leading container haulier last week with a ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen