News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / 'Excellent' 2016 result at Cargolux a team effort, says CEO Forson
Cargolux has filed a full-year profit of $5.5m on revenues of $1.75bn following a strong fourth quarter, ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Cargolux China unveils plans to focus on transpacific and intra-Asia on take-off
Perishables will help support new carrier Cargolux China’s business, as it plans to focus on transpacific ...
News / No strike at Cargolux as management and unions finally hammer out new work agreement
After a further 48 hours of talks, Cargolux and its unions have finally come to ...
Comment / Cargolux agreement with pilots in the air again as union pulls out of final talks
Oh dear. Poor Cargolux. Despite its recent triumphant press release that a deal with pilots ...
News / Cargolux announces it will hire 100 more pilots and boost freighter fleet next year
Cargolux’s board of directors has moved to appease its unhappy pilots by hiring 100 more ...
News / Cargolux pilots 'very likely' to strike, unless new deal on work agreement is reached
Cargolux pilots are “very likely” to strike when the Collective Work Agreement (CWA) expires at ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?