Leipzig Halle Headlines
News / Air freight operators get together to step up contingency plans for no-deal Brexit
Politicians may be failing the UK, but the private sector has stepped up preparations for ...
News / DHL eyes first services to the US from Leipzig with its European airline, EAT
European Air Transport (EAT) Leipzig, DHL’s European airline, is planning its first services to the ...
News / PHOTOBLOG: The big bird Antonov-225 flies into Leipzig
This week the mighty AN-225 Mriya came to Leipzig-Halle Airport. Designed by Antonov Design Bureau ...
Recommends / Record cargo volumes through Leipzig/Halle Airport
Leipzig/Halle Airport achieved a record cargo volume of 84,397 tonnes in July. The 7.7% year-on-year ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?