Recommends / Latam narrows Q2 loss, but cargo showing disappoints
Chilean carrier Latam Airlines may have narrowed its net losses, but ATW reports that its ...
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
News / Conversions will maintain LATAM Cargo capacity after sale of freighters
LATAM has sold its last two B777 freighters to Atlas Air, but their departure will ...
People / Andrés Bianchi takes over from Cristián Ureta at LATAM Cargo
Andrés Bianchi is to take over as CEO of LATAM Cargo from Cristián Ureta. Mr Bianchi is ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
News / American Airlines and LATAM eye cargo in antitrust request for metal-neutral alliance
American Airlines and LATAM are considering adding cargo to their far-reaching “metal-neutral” proposed alliance between ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
Recommends / Latam applies for JV immunity with AA and IAG, while Qatar threatens...
Some movement in airline alliances today. Latam has applied for antitrust immunity for joint-ventures with ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route