Kintetsu World Express Headlines
Premium / M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
Comment: For deal-making junkies, the most depressing side of the biggest logistics M&A story in October ...
Premium / Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
Comment: Agility isn’t rocking as it did, very conveniently, when talk of a Panapina (PAN) tie-up ...
Ti: Declining 2018 growth rates at Kintetsu World Express were expected
As I wrote for Transport Intelligence this week, “annual revenues grew 7% to ¥592bn ($5.4bn) ...
People / Shigeo Mori becomes chief financial officer of APL Logistics
Following its acquisition by Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) last year, APL Logistics has appointed Shigeo ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi