Kenya Airways Headlines
News / Better connectivity needed before African e-commerce can take off
E-commerce will struggle to take off in Africa without better connectivity and significant improvements to ...
News / Africa may be the source of the tech-savvy next generation of GSAs
Africa’s greatest advantage is its youthful population; the youngest in the world, the continent boasts ...
News / More integration and air cargo cooperation needed for intra-Africa trade to succeed
A lack of intra-African trade, and restrictive air transport agreements are among the biggest barriers ...
Recommends / Skyteam may lose Kenya Airways just months after China Southern
Are airline alliances going to fade out? As Qatar considers its position in oneworld, Kenya Airways ...
News / Africa's air cargo market proving a moveable feast for some carriers
Senator International’s expansion veered south this month, after having established a dedicated freighter service from ...
Recommends / Kenya Airways cargo revenues hit by decline in the pound
Brexit’s wide-reaching implications have been felt by Kenya Airways Cargo, which saw revenues on its ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Government urges Kenya Airways pilots not to strike
Kenya Airways is threatening suspension of seat sales to minimise the impact of industrial action ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price