Kenya Airways Headlines
News / Better connectivity needed before African e-commerce can take off
E-commerce will struggle to take off in Africa without better connectivity and significant improvements to ...
News / Africa may be the source of the tech-savvy next generation of GSAs
Africa’s greatest advantage is its youthful population; the youngest in the world, the continent boasts ...
News / More integration and air cargo cooperation needed for intra-Africa trade to succeed
A lack of intra-African trade, and restrictive air transport agreements are among the biggest barriers ...
Recommends / Skyteam may lose Kenya Airways just months after China Southern
Are airline alliances going to fade out? As Qatar considers its position in oneworld, Kenya Airways ...
News / Africa's air cargo market proving a moveable feast for some carriers
Senator International’s expansion veered south this month, after having established a dedicated freighter service from ...
Recommends / Kenya Airways cargo revenues hit by decline in the pound
Brexit’s wide-reaching implications have been felt by Kenya Airways Cargo, which saw revenues on its ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Government urges Kenya Airways pilots not to strike
Kenya Airways is threatening suspension of seat sales to minimise the impact of industrial action ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you