News / Airlines win new US military air freight contracts, but United stands back
Fourteen US airlines have won contracts, worth up to $228m over five years, from the ...
Comment / 2015 was a weak year in air freight – but 2016 will be all about delivering
Remember the heady last days of 2014, and the air freight boom in the first ...
Recommends / Kalitta Charters acquires nuclear medicine carrier AirNet Systems
Flying bank cheques about was always going to be a diminishing business in the electronic ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you