News / Paycargo aids air cargo community system's successful debut in the US
PayCargo has entered the world of airport community systems, providing the payment platform for Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International ...
People / Kale Logistics invests in African market with appointment of Jack Bismohun
Kale Logistics Solutions, an IT provider, has appointed Jack Bismohun as head of business development ...
News / Established forwarders have nothing to fear from well-funded start-ups – yet
Forwarders which create value for shippers and invest in IT will be the ones that ...
News / Charging system for Kale GMAX e-freight service at Mumbai Airport is ruled illegal
India’s airport body has ruled that the charges made by Kale Logistics for its GMAX ...
News / Fears grow over rising e-freight costs as Kale eyes new markets for GMAX
Air cargo players have expressed fears over escalating costs if Kale Logistics’ plans to roll ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen