Joint ventures Headlines
News / Another JV for Kerry as it teams up with e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services
Kerry Logistics has entered into a joint-venture (JV) with Hong Kong-headquartered e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services ...
News / Hawaiian Air and JAL ready to join forces in the cargo business
Japan Airlines (JAL) and Hawaiian Airlines (HA) are planning to work together in the cargo ...
News / Gefco and Berge form JV to target growing Spanish automotive logistics sector
Russian rail automotive specialist Gefco is to form a finished vehicle joint-venture logistics company to cover the ...
News / Cargo playing a vital role as Delta-Virgin Atlantic JV expands its horizon
Cargo is playing a pivotal role in the route planning and network expansion of joint-venture ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price