John Good Shipping Headlines
People / John Good appoints Neil Flower as north-west MD
UK shipping and logistics firm John Good Group has appointed Neil Flower as its north-west ...
News / Rates hit rock bottom: 'shippers will have to pay more or boxlines will go broke'
Contracted container shipping rates on the Asia-North Europe trade have probably reached rock bottom, according ...
People / John Good Shipping launches air freight division headed by Ed Clarke
John Good Shipping, one of the UK’s oldest ship agencies and forwarding companies, has launched ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise