News / Members get free eAWBs in WCA push for new forwarders to join WIN system
The WCA’s IT platform WIN, which connects forwarders to over 90 airlines, is to offer ...
News / Oman Air signs up with SmartKargo for unique cloud-based air cargo management IT
SmartKargo, a cloud-based air cargo software provider, has signed a deal with Oman Air to ...
News / 'We are not to blame for DHL's €345m NFE new-technology debacle,' says SAP
German software giant SAP has defended itself against claims that it was at fault for ...
News / DP-DHL finally abandons ill-fated NFE IT project and is forced to write off €345m
Deutsche Post-DHL this morning revealed that it is to write off €345m of costs and ...
News / Call for help to make forwarders IT-aware as IATA makes waves with a new product
IATA has insisted that its new eAWB product for smaller forwarders is simply filling a ...
News / Forwarders must keep up with technology and add value to services or lose business
Freight forwarders have been given a stark warning of the need to provide value-added services ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?