IT leadership Headlines
Premium / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson & DP-DHL – structural issues, morphed into fancy headlines
Comment: We recently highlighted CH Robinson’s (CHRW) mid-term IT push to be at the forefront of ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Welcome to transport & logistics, the perennial IT laggard...
Comment: Here is a quick and dirty one from me today before hitting the road to ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen