International Windship Association Headlines
News / Renault drives into the future, sending cars across the Atlantic on sailing ships
French car manufacturer Renault will return to the age of sail to send finished vehicles across ...
News / ETI agrees to fund development of wind-power systems to cut cargo ship emissions
The Energy Technologies Institute (ETI) will fund development of flettner rotor systems for cargo vessels, ...
- 1.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2.Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
- 3.Shippers pressured into no-roll premiums as full ships give carriers the edge
- 4.Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 5.Market Insight: DSV shakes the verticals as another Panalpina exec departs
- 1. Masimba Msipa on Shippers pressured into no-roll premiums as full ships give carriers the edge
- 2. Elinor Parker on Baltic Exchange teams with Freightos to launch new freight index
- 3. Jose Guerrero on How will insurers cover shippers with containers stranded across the world?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market talk: turning the A380 into a cargo-only aircraft could be a huge mistake
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse