People / Former Uber and Amazon exec Adam Chassin joins InstaFreight
Adam Chassin (pictured above), former head of business for Uber in Europe and head of ...
People / Karina Deacon to succeed Torben Carlson as CFO at DFDS
DFDS has appointed Karina Deacon (pictured above) its new chief financial officer, following the promotion ...
People / Marc Papenhoff is InstaFreight's new director of business development
Marc Papenhoff (pictured above), the executive credited with creating DB Schenker’s digital road freight marketplace, ...
People / Air cargo veteran Dirk Reich is new chairman of InstaFreight
German digital freight forwarder InstaFreight has announced that air cargo veteran Dirk Reich (pictured above, ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag