IMO 2050 Headlines
News / Biofuels may provide a good start for shipping in its quest to cut emissions
Following the recent completion of trial shipments on containerships powered by biofuels, a new report ...
News / Governments must ensure compliance with IMO 2020, warns WSC president
The implementation of the IMO 2020 0.5% sulphur cap on shipping from 1 January next ...
News / DNV/GL predicts shipping industry will miss IMO 2050 CO2 reduction targets unless drastic action is taken
The shipping industry will miss the climate change reduction targets set by the International Maritime ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!