IATA WCS 2018 Headlines
News / 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
While the freight industry has much work to do to go digital, players must not ...
News / Air cargo market ponders another good year, but are things slowing down?
A strong 2017 has left the air freight market considering the likelihood of another good year ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Evolution of retail market makes predicting demand for air cargo capacity tougher
Lack of data for cross-border e-commerce shipments is making it harder to forecast air freight ...
People / IATA presents the FACEs of the future, as the air cargo industry evolves
The next generation of the air cargo industry is engaging, dynamic and confident, with interesting ...
IATA 12th World Cargo Symposium goes to Dallas, Texas
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that its coverage of the World Cargo Symposium will ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier