IATA WCS 2018 Headlines
News / 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
While the freight industry has much work to do to go digital, players must not ...
News / Air cargo market ponders another good year, but are things slowing down?
A strong 2017 has left the air freight market considering the likelihood of another good year ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Evolution of retail market makes predicting demand for air cargo capacity tougher
Lack of data for cross-border e-commerce shipments is making it harder to forecast air freight ...
People / IATA presents the FACEs of the future, as the air cargo industry evolves
The next generation of the air cargo industry is engaging, dynamic and confident, with interesting ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen