IATA WCS 2018 Headlines
News / 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
While the freight industry has much work to do to go digital, players must not ...
News / Air cargo market ponders another good year, but are things slowing down?
A strong 2017 has left the air freight market considering the likelihood of another good year ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Evolution of retail market makes predicting demand for air cargo capacity tougher
Lack of data for cross-border e-commerce shipments is making it harder to forecast air freight ...
People / IATA presents the FACEs of the future, as the air cargo industry evolves
The next generation of the air cargo industry is engaging, dynamic and confident, with interesting ...
IATA 12th World Cargo Symposium goes to Dallas, Texas
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that its coverage of the World Cargo Symposium will ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 5.Supply chain radar: With AP Møller-Maersk, trust has gone out of the window
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices