News / Europe seems to be ignoring EC 'green lanes for road freight' policy, says IRU
The Hungarian government today introduced new medical testing requirements for truck drivers entering the country. According ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 3.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. email@example.com on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms