Hong Kong Seaport Alliance Headlines
Premium / M&A radar: The birth of a German super-stevedore – more takeover than merger
Comment: Hamburg’s major container terminal operator HHLA announced at the end of May that it had ...
News / Hong Kong port loses a million teu as PRD undergoes a 'transformation'
Hong Kong’s container volumes fell by over a million teu last year, pushing the transhipment ...
News / HPH results sum up Hong Kong port woes, but terminals alliance brings hope
The long-term decline in container volumes at the port of Hong Kong has again been ...
News / Competition regulators order investigation into new Hong Kong Seaport alliance
Hong Kong’s competition regulators have warned the port’s container terminal operators that the new alliance ...
- 1.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 2.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5.Maersk in deal to provide global logistics to deliver Covid vaccine for Covaxx
- 1. Christopher Osborne on $5,000+ a box from Asia to Felixstowe – 'the idea is to stop people booking'
- 2. Peter Friedmann on Container shortages a growing problem for US agriculture shippers
- 3. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 4. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 5. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'