News / Port of Nansha: perfectly positioned in the South China GBA powerhouse
The positioning of Guangzhou’s port of Nansha in the Greater Bay Area of South China ...
Premium / Analysis: bears get that sinking feeling as HPH Trust gets into deep water
Comment: Six years ago, Hutchinson Port Holdings (HPH) Trust’s IPO grabbed the headlines. Not only was ...
Recommends / China's air authorities approves formation of AVIC Cargo Airlines
As China looks to fold its two national shipping lines into one, its commercial aviation ...
Recommends / Guangzhou looks to open up more industries and improve transport network
A few weeks ago The Loadstar ran a series of articles about possible mega-port mergers. ...
- 1.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 2.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5.Maersk in deal to provide global logistics to deliver Covid vaccine for Covaxx
- 1. Christopher Osborne on $5,000+ a box from Asia to Felixstowe – 'the idea is to stop people booking'
- 2. Peter Friedmann on Container shortages a growing problem for US agriculture shippers
- 3. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 4. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 5. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'