News / Port of Nansha: perfectly positioned in the South China GBA powerhouse
The positioning of Guangzhou’s port of Nansha in the Greater Bay Area of South China ...
Premium / Analysis: bears get that sinking feeling as HPH Trust gets into deep water
Comment: Six years ago, Hutchinson Port Holdings (HPH) Trust’s IPO grabbed the headlines. Not only was ...
Recommends / China's air authorities approves formation of AVIC Cargo Airlines
As China looks to fold its two national shipping lines into one, its commercial aviation ...
Recommends / Guangzhou looks to open up more industries and improve transport network
A few weeks ago The Loadstar ran a series of articles about possible mega-port mergers. ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Scrapping plans abandoned as 'aggressive' box carriers hunt available tonnage
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again