Green Shoots Headlines
News / Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
A “reduced appetite” for ordering ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) and carriers instead aspiring to become ...
Data indicates early signs that the Med is on the mend
Tentative signs of an economic recovery in some of the European states most devastated by ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag