News / GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
The GMB has slammed KFC for what it described as a “penny-pinching” decision to award ...
GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
DHL-owned UK Mail is facing legal action after allegedly “forcing” some 6,000 of its drivers ...
- 1.Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 2.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 3.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 4.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 5.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms