Global trade Headlines
News / Global trade still flowing nicely, but international investment is sticky
Despite the rise of trade conflicts and xenophobic populism around the planet, globalisation is not ...
News / Global trade slows again – is air trade to blame?
Global trade has decelerated again, but only “perceptively”, according to the latest DHL Global Trade ...
Comment / Exclusive interview: Jeff Rubin – what happens when oil, globalisation and environment collide?
This article is an abridged version of the one published last week on Loadstar Premium. Jeff ...
News / Race to beat tariffs drives Asia to US air rates up as peak season looms
Transpacific eastbound looks set to be the tradelane in highest demand as air freight progresses ...
Recommends / UK aims to boost exports to 35% of GDP, but no timeframe
Liam Fox, the UK’s trade minister, is reportedly targeting an export boom post-Brexit. According to ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 3.Container freight rates still on the up – a peak season after all?
- 4.MSC quick off the mark in 11-vessel raid on depressed charter market
- 5.Air cargo market: 'the first steps towards a structural market recovery?'
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2. Michael Evans on Don’t write off 'digital freight forwarders' – look and learn from them
- 3. Salty Boatman on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 4. Jacob Clark on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis