gender diversirty Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: More women in logistics? No time soon.
Nothing focuses the mind on gender issues like having a baby girl. On our baby’s recent ...
Comment / Air cargo: it's time to shape up and shatter those glass ceilings
It’s International Women’s Day, which brings to mind a conversation I had at Air Cargo ...
News / Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'
Calls are increasing for the logistics sector to catch up with other industries in diversifying ...
People / Following shareholder concerns, Atlas Air board will become 30% female
Atlas Air has nominated two high-powered women to its board of directors, following shareholder inquiries ...
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
People / Panalpina elects Google's Sandra Emme to board of directors
Panalpina plans to elect Google’s Sandra Emme to its board at its May AGM, bringing the ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 3.Analysis: Kuehne versus Kuehne just as the Danes close in...
- 4.Astral drones wait on African runway for green light to take off
- 5.Flexport buys online container tracking specialist Crux Systems
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Shippers should open talks on container contracts now, says Drewry
- 2. Martyn Benson on Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
- 3. Aaryav@pridel.com on Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4. Mike Wackett on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come
- 5. Alex Lennane on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come