gender diversirty Headlines
Comment / Air cargo: it's time to shape up and shatter those glass ceilings
It’s International Women’s Day, which brings to mind a conversation I had at Air Cargo ...
News / Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'
Calls are increasing for the logistics sector to catch up with other industries in diversifying ...
People / Following shareholder concerns, Atlas Air board will become 30% female
Atlas Air has nominated two high-powered women to its board of directors, following shareholder inquiries ...
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe