gender bias Headlines
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
People / Global shipping industry failing to fill the gender pay gap
Ethical and moral standards notwithstanding, companies boasting mixed boards can boast higher profits. Sadly, according to ...
People / Atlas Air boosts management team with more men
Atlas Air has announced two new appointments and one promotion as Michael Steen, chief commercial ...
Recommends / #metoo and shipping
If you are feeling bewildered, or upset, by the recent revelations concerning sexual harassment in ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices