gender bias Headlines
News / Boom! calls on supply chain professionals to help evaluate career prospects
Boom!, the cross-industry community of female supply chain professionals, is asking the industry – both ...
News / Firms can be better: there can be more gender diversity in logistics
When you ask logistics companies why they have so few senior (or even junior) female staff, ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: More women in logistics? No time soon.
Comment: Nothing focuses the mind on gender issues like having a baby girl. On our baby’s recent ...
Premium / Analysis: WCL's Hans Willam on gender gaps, entrepreneurs and opportunities
Comment: Ahead of second-quarter results for all the major 3PLs – the earnings season opens next ...
Comment / Air cargo: it's time to shape up and shatter those glass ceilings
It’s International Women’s Day, which brings to mind a conversation I had at Air Cargo ...
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
People / Global shipping industry failing to fill the gender pay gap
Ethical and moral standards notwithstanding, companies boasting mixed boards can boast higher profits. Sadly, according to ...
People / Atlas Air boosts management team with more men
Atlas Air has announced two new appointments and one promotion as Michael Steen, chief commercial ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'