Recommends / Apples the core product as China sees fruit exports soar
China exported 24% more fruit, by volume, in the first half of this year than ...
News / Wary US perishables shippers eye domestic markets to minimise risk
International perishables flows are recovering. The recent drop in airfreight rates (looking set to reverse) ...
News / Biman Bangladesh eyes restart of perishable exports flights to Europe
Biman Bangladesh could restart carrying fruit and vegetables to Europe after a three-year absence, under ...
News / New hope for troubled Chile that it can save $4.6bn salmon export market
Chile hopes to see its salmon exports begin again this week, following the protests and ...
Del Monte CEO: Central American port congestion the ‘worst ever’
Central American port congestion affected Del Monte’s second-quarter performance, according to FreshFruitPortal. Low banana prices, ...
Smaller crop and growing domestic appetite ease China tariff pain for US cherry exports
Weighed down by almost 50% tariffs, US cherry exports to China have fallen, but the ...
Sea freight becomes more realistic option for fragile fruit, as new packaging extends shelf life
New packaging has the potential to preserve fruit for up to two months, making the ...
Fruit producers desperate for more perishables capacity into China as demand grows
Perishables capacity into China is sorely lacking, with European producers demanding increased direct services to ...
Uzbekistan eyes GAP certification to expand perishable exports traffic
Central Asian republic Uzbekistan is to obtain Global Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) certification as it looks ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Nikolay on Volga-Dnepr AN-124s could be back in the air before the end of the year
- 2. Doug North on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 3. Troy R McCormack on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. John b on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Petr Shirshin on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort