Freight weights Headlines
Recommends / Container weighing and SOLAS
Super round-up from WorldCargo News of the issues facing the shipping industry in trying to ...
News / Dutch u-turn throws mandatory container weighing into doubt
The Dutch government will have to reverse its support for the mandatory weighing of containers ...
News / Union calls for terminals to verify container weights
In the continuing debate on container weights, the ITF has responded to news from Lloyds ...
Recommends / Flags of Convenience: making cargo safety inconvenient
The Loadstar has written before about the problems of misdeclared container weights and the hazards ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 5.MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you