Fred Smith Headlines
Premium / On the wires: When the world adjusted to the speed of FedEx
Comment: “Detailed planning is underway at FedEx to distribute vaccines at scale worldwide once approved. Our ...
Premium / Conf call redux: FedEx – 'We were right all along' (and don't mention 2021...)
Comment: One minute FedEx is being castigated for spending big on automated hubs and the rollout ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: FedEx conference call redux – next question!
Comment: Just before Christmas, FedEx held a conference call with analysts to discuss fiscal Q2 2020 ...
News / FedEx founder Smith slams US 'protectionism' and 'opaque' export rules
Fred Smith, founder of FedEx, has lambasted the US government’s position on trade, and has ...
- 1.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 2.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5.Maersk in deal to provide global logistics to deliver Covid vaccine for Covaxx
- 1. Christopher Osborne on $5,000+ a box from Asia to Felixstowe – 'the idea is to stop people booking'
- 2. Peter Friedmann on Container shortages a growing problem for US agriculture shippers
- 3. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 4. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 5. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'