The Franco-Dutch affair Headlines
Recommends / Cargo workers arrested over Air France 'shirt-gate'
Who knew that cargo workers were more bolshy than those in the passenger division? Well, ...
Recommends / French state boosts AF-KLM stake - and does traffic rights deal with Qatar
The French state is aiming to boost its control over Air France-KLM. It is increasing ...
News / Air France KLM Cargo must get through the pain barrier to get back in the black
Air France KLM Cargo must endure “a period of pain” to get back to profitability, ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM profit falls after pilots strike as cargo job loss rumours circulate
There’s something of a storm raging in the Dutch press. As Air France-KLM announced its ...
Recommends / Dutch air freight managers slam KLM’s handling of Martinair integration
A source reveals that today could be the day: it is thought that Air France ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag