News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
News / CH Robinson plans 'aggressive' expansion into Europe and Asia to help grow global forwarding business
CH Robinson is to “aggressively grow” in global forwarding and is set to expand in ...
News / Freight forwarders see their future growth and profitability in value-added services
As capacity-buying and freight consolidation becomes less profitable, forwarders are predicting future growth will come from extending value ...
News / Double whammy for forwarders as shippers demand cheaper rates and airlines want more
Forwarders are being squeezed from two sides as shippers and airlines try to find the ...
Recommends / 4PLs: collaboration among logistics service providers creating more value for shippers
There’s a whole lot of disruption going on, and it’s upsetting the traditional relationship between ...
News / 'Unprecedented' market conditions bite into Asia-EU air freight rates
A perfect storm of slowing production, overcapacity, and a lack of ‘hot’ consumer must-haves is ...
Recommends / EU court upholds €169m antitrust fines for multinational forwarders
The EU General Court has ruled that freight forwarders fined €169m for participating in cartels ...
Comment / Logistics firms in search of Big Data may gain more by digging deeper for Small Data
Santiago, the main character in Paul Coelho’s bestseller The Alchemist, went on a long journey ...
News / Bullish CEVA begins to reap the rewards of a new strategy under a new CEO
CEVA this morning announced a solid set of results for 2015, reflecting a new strategy and two ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you