Forth Ports Headlines
People / Rail freight specialist Ian Wilson to lead intermodal development team at Forth Ports
UK-based Forth Ports has appointed rail freight expert Ian Wilson (pictured above) as its new ...
People / Ashley Nicholson the youngest harbour master to be appointed VP of UKHMA
Forth Ports’ Ashley Nicholson has been appointed vice president of the UK Harbour Masters Association ...
News / Shareholder PSP buys majority stake in Forth Ports from Arcus European
Forth Ports, owner and operator of eight UK ports including Tilbury and Grangemouth, is under ...
News / Ship fire forces an end to DFDS's loss-making Rosyth-Zebrugge ro-ro service
A major ship fire has injured one crew member and forced DFDS to cancel its “loss-making” ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 3. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'