Flying Fresh Headlines
News / US and Canadian perishables shippers switch their focus to different markets
US consumers can look forward to ample quantities of lobster and cherries in grocery stores ...
News / Vancouver Airport needs to invest more in cargo to hit its potential
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is punching below its weight and could be a major transpacific ...
News / A chill settles over perishables shippers as reefer shortage persists
Concerns over a shortage of reefer containers are still riding high, amid fresh warnings that ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'