Flying Fresh Air Freight Headlines
Perishable shipments to China are recovering, but slowly, say exporters
As economic activity in China begins to pick up after the extended lunar new year ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
US perishables exporters eye a better crop, but trade barriers may give them the pip
Eager to put a disappointing 2018 harvest behind them, US produce shippers are preparing for ...
Seafood the dish of the day as Canadian perishables exports drive airfreight growth
Canadian lobsters have pulled DHL’s dedicated freighter, linking the US with Asia and Europe, slightly ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Jettainer unveils 'quick and easy' ULD management for smaller airlines
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 3. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 4. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 5. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights