People / Mikko Tainio set to replace Janne Tarvainen as Finnair Cargo managing director
Mikko Tainio has been appointed to succeed Janne Tarvainen as managing director of Finnair Cargo ...
Recommends / Eight ways to improve air cargo in 2019
Finnair Cargo has published the thoughts of eight industry executives and observers (including The Loadstar) on ...
Recommends / Finnair Cargo to end Brussels freighter partnership and add widebody flights
Finnair is to discontinue its freighter partnership from Helsinki to Brussels with DHL, Air Cargo ...
News / Yields up for carriers as air freight blossoms in March
March was a good month for the air freight business. Crucially, yields turned a corner and ...
Recommends / Finnair hit by strike at Helsinki Airport
Finnair will cancel more than 90 flights through its Helsinki Airport hub and suspend cargo ...
People / Finnair calls in hi-tech logistics manager to head cargo sales
Finnair Cargo has snapped up a former Nokia and Microsoft logistics manager. Fredrik Wildtgrube joins ...
Comment / Finnair denies takeover talks with IAG, but Lufthansa and SIA link up on Euro routes
News of joint ventures – and non-takeovers – today. First, Finnair and IAG have denied ...
News / Finnair looks internally to appoint new head of cargo
Finnair has promoted Janne Tarvainen to head of cargo, following the resignation of Antti Kuusenmäki. ...
News / IAG Cargo in freighter-sharing deal with Finnair on a DHL aircraft out of Helsinki
IAG Cargo has finally signed another freighter-sharing deal, this time with Finnair Cargo – on ...
News / IAG Cargo chief says 2014 was a 'strong' year and announces tie-up with Finnair
IAG Cargo said on Friday its commercial revenues in 2014 had risen 2.4% year on ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag