News / Lines using cheaper Cape of Good Hope route will cost Suez Canal $10m
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) is set to lose over $10m in revenue from container ...
News / Europe-Asia ocean rates hit new heights as exporters fight for what space remains
North European exporters to Asia are paying the price of the extensive headhaul blank sailing ...
News / Historic capacity crunch looms as more Europe-Asia sailings are blanked
Freight forwarders sending goods out of Europe to Asia face one of the tightest capacity ...
News / Shippers nervous as new Europe-Asia container capacity crunch looms
CMA CGM has announced that it will increase its 40ft FAK rate from North Europe ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / Ocean carriers benefit from steady rates as new contracts are signed
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe held steady this week, while the erosion of transpacific ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'