News / Double-whammy for shippers: record rates and surcharge surges
With shippers facing skyrocketing container freight rates and premium fees across main and secondary trades, ...
News / Shippers being 'held to ransom' as blanked sailings and feeder problems bite
Changes to Asia-North Europe service networks, a knock-on from carriers’ aggressive blanking programmes, are “playing ...
News / Lines using cheaper Cape of Good Hope route will cost Suez Canal $10m
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) is set to lose over $10m in revenue from container ...
News / Europe-Asia ocean rates hit new heights as exporters fight for what space remains
North European exporters to Asia are paying the price of the extensive headhaul blank sailing ...
News / Historic capacity crunch looms as more Europe-Asia sailings are blanked
Freight forwarders sending goods out of Europe to Asia face one of the tightest capacity ...
News / Shippers nervous as new Europe-Asia container capacity crunch looms
CMA CGM has announced that it will increase its 40ft FAK rate from North Europe ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / Ocean carriers benefit from steady rates as new contracts are signed
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe held steady this week, while the erosion of transpacific ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates