Ethical freight Headlines
News / Warning to firms as Covid puts more and more workers at risk of modern slavery
Corporate exposure to modern slavery, particularly in retail and apparel, has seen a significant increase ...
Comment / The conundrum for airlines: should we carry live animals for medical research?
Live animal transport has been in the spotlight recently: the death of several pets in the care ...
Virgin Atlantic's call for an ethical air cargo standard falls on deaf ears
IATA is keeping silent over a call for an ethical air cargo industry standard. Last ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag