News / Ethiopian Airlines Cargo suspends Quito flight – 'the wrong approach' say critics
Ethiopian Airlines Cargo has suspended its second frequency into Quito, Ecuador, citing lack of support. ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: A chapter of turmoil in The Flower Story
“It’s been a full year of turmoil for African [flower] growers.” The year began well, with ...
Acquisition of Panatlantic strengthens K+N's taste for Latin perishables
Kuehne + Nagel is giving Panalpina a run for its money with the acquisition of ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
News / Flights resume at Manta as Quiport builds emergency terminal after Ecuador earthquake
Quiport, the operator of Quito airport, has built an emergency terminal in the City of ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates