economic data Headlines
Recommends / China says GDP grew 3.2% in Q2, 'rebounding from coronavirus'
Many companies have been watching China to see if it can predict the fate of ...
News / Latest global trade barometer readings are 'sobering' and 'gloomy'
World trade is expected to contract again over the next three months, according to DHL’s ...
ZH: Where the record government shutdown can be spotted in today's jobs report
ZERO HEDGE writes: “On the surface, today’s blistering jobs report which notched the 100th consecutive ...
News / Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
Air freight rates should develop in line with the market, rather than through unsustainable price ...
Recommends / China's factory growth weakens, but retail sales edge up
China has issued data showing its factory output weakened again last month, while economic growth ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season