News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / E-commerce a driver for rising air freight market, but trade still unbalanced
E-commerce has fundamentally changed the air freight market. Capacity has been unexpectedly tight in past months, ...
News / Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
Air freight forwarders have accused some airlines of exploiting the spot market by cancelling scheduled ...
News / A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
Intense demand for air freight space has led to shippers opting for sea freight as ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / Global e-commerce boom a great opportunity for logistics and ocean freight
E-commerce offers significant opportunities to the logistics industry, including ocean carriers, according to retailers. Frank Diaz, ...
News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
Recommends / Amazon literally building its way into our lives
For some this will be welcome news; for others, it will continue the insidious creep ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price