News / French and Belgian corporation tax exemption for ports must end, rules EC
The European Commission has told the French and Belgian governments they must end the corporation tax-exemption for ...
News / Question, questions... Dunkirk looks for answers after strong 2016
The French port of Dunkirk has urged politicians to remember the maritime community as Europe ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
Recommends / In photos: Dunkirk's refugee wasteland, even worse than the Calais Jungle
Miserable. If you though the jungle was bad, take a look at the squalor in ...
- 1.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 2.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 3.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. email@example.com on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease