News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
News / Cameron Thorpe to take over as London Gateway chief executive, as Simon Moore heads to Dubai
DP World London Gateway chief executive Simon Moore is moving on from his current position ...
News / The UAE must find the right balance for sea-air shippers as competition grows
Despite an estimated 40% decline in sea-air shipments over the UAE, David Phillips, president of ...
News / Gulf ports get ready for the big league as investment floods in to boost capacity
The Gulf region is set for yet another explosion in container terminal capacity as a ...
Recommends / DP World to pay $2.6bn for Jebel Ali free zone
It’s all change at DP World. The terminal operator plans to buy Jebel Ali free ...
Recommends / Dubai to invest $32bn in airport to meet Emirates' growth
While the UK glares at its collective navel, arguing over whether and how to invest ...
News / Normal service at DXB after cargo logjam clears, but Dnata is still coming under fire
Dnata has finally lifted restrictions on cargo into Dubai International Airport (DXB), because the backlog ...
Recommends / Dubai 'boom' from Iran sanctions relief, says Aramex boss
Dubai companies, apparently, are rubbing their hands with glee following the relaxation of some international ...
News / Cargo waits in the desert after Dnata's shock move chokes both Dubai airports
Last week’s sudden decision by Dnata to refuse freighter and trucked cargo at Dubai International ...
News / Dismay for carriers as Dnata refuses cargo at DXB's logjammed Gate 5
Airlines in Dubai are facing major disruption to their cargo operations after UAE handling company ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.West coast port congestion 'could last until summer peak season'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking