Doraleh Container Terminal Headlines
Recommends / Dubai’s DP World sues China over Djibouti trade zone
The row in the Horn of Africa between DP World and the government of Djibouti ...
News / Government nationalises its stake in Djibouti port and container terminal
The Republic of Djibouti has escalated its dispute with global port operator DP World, announcing ...
News / UK High Court blocks Djibouti bid to terminate box terminal JV with DP World
The High Court of England & Wales has placed an injunction on Port de Djibouti’s ...
News / Djibouti rejects 'biased' London court ruling over Doraleh box terminal seizure
Djibouti has slammed a London court ruling in favour of DP World over its government’s seizure ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen