Disaster at Tianjin Headlines
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / China arrests 12 over Tianjin port tragedy
With the death toll from this month’s Tianjin port disaster having risen to 145, with ...
News / Lines report large numbers of containers destroyed after Tianjin port explosion
Shipping activities have resumed this morning in the northern Chinese port of Tianjin after being ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price