DB Cargo Headlines
Comment / Analysis: a Schenker IPO on the board's agenda at Deutsche Bahn?
Corporate Germany and its financiers have never been busier: Deutsche Post-DHL last week announced a ...
People / Hans-Georg Werner appointed chairman of Rail Delivery Group freight board
DB Cargo UK’s chief executive, Hans-Georg Werner, has been appointed chairman of Rail Delivery Group ...
People / Michael Odenwald new chairman of the board at Deutsche Bahn
Deutsche Bahn has elected Michael Odenwald to serve as chairman of the company’s supervisory board. Succeeding ...
People / Roland Bosch succeeds Jurgen Wilder as CEO of DB Cargo
DB Cargo has appointed Roland Bosch as chief executive, following Jurgen Wilder’s decision to quit ...
People / Jurgen Wilder quits DB Cargo over board appointment
Chief executive of DB Cargo Jurgen Wilder has quit following a decision to withdraw his application ...
News / North-south European rail freight traffic hits the buffers after Rastatt track closure
Growing congestion on the north-south central European rail freight corridors this week prompted an emergency ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
Recommends / DB Cargo UK to cut 900 jobs after ‘unprecedented’ market changes
DB Cargo UK is to cut up to 900 jobs – around 26% of its workforce ...
People / DB Cargo appoints gender diversity expert to push for more women in rail industry
UK rail operator DB Cargo has appointed Dr Amy Pressland (pictured) as a specialist HR ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you