Dangerous goods Headlines
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
Recommends / Lithium battery industry urges US Senate to amend new transport rules
Manufacturers, retailers and industries involved in the making, shipping and use of lithium batteries have ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
News / ICAO approves temporary ban on rechargeable lithium batteries on passenger aircraft from April
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has approved a temporary ban on the transport of rechargeable ...
News / Debate over fire risk from lithium batteries being carried in aircraft bellies heats up
Yesterday’s lobbying letter from various industrial groups, hoping to persuade the US not to ban ...
Recommends / Chemicals in containers catch fire at port of Santos, restricting shipping
Ships at Brazil’s port of Santos are likely to face delays after up to a ...
News / Alert to airlines on 'unsafe' hoverboards as IATA calls for stiff penalty for shippers that mis-declare battery devices
IATA is warning airlines, airports and passengers to take special note of regulations covering hoverboards ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?