damned lies and statistics Headlines
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / January air freight results are in – but are they meaningful?
IATA has had it in the neck from Cargo Facts. This article looks at the ...
Recommends / January 2015: bad start or business-as-usual for air cargo?
WorldACD has a rather positive take on the low-grade start to the year, in air ...
Recommends / New Airbus freighter forecast
Cargo Facts on the latest freighter forecast to come out of Airbus, which takes a ...
Recommends / GDP vs TEU
How to explain the weird explosion in container volume growth on the Asia-Europe trade? We ...
Recommends / Mainland China growth rates don't add up
Fascinating research by an economics professor shows that China’s economy could be about 36% smaller ...
Recommends / January's air freight results are in - can they tell us anything?
Cargo Facts has done its monthly analysis of the airline and airport stats. While acknowledging ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?