damned lies and statistics Headlines
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / January air freight results are in – but are they meaningful?
IATA has had it in the neck from Cargo Facts. This article looks at the ...
Recommends / January 2015: bad start or business-as-usual for air cargo?
WorldACD has a rather positive take on the low-grade start to the year, in air ...
Recommends / New Airbus freighter forecast
Cargo Facts on the latest freighter forecast to come out of Airbus, which takes a ...
Recommends / GDP vs TEU
How to explain the weird explosion in container volume growth on the Asia-Europe trade? We ...
Recommends / Mainland China growth rates don't add up
Fascinating research by an economics professor shows that China’s economy could be about 36% smaller ...
Recommends / January's air freight results are in - can they tell us anything?
Cargo Facts has done its monthly analysis of the airline and airport stats. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Muted outlook for Europe in 2014 says industry group
Rumours of a return to good health for Europe’s economies are something of an exaggeration, ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?