People / John Abisch and Bob Goldenberg new vice-presidents at Crowley Logistics
Crowley Logistics has announced the appointment of industry veterans John Abisch and Bob Goldenberg as ...
People / New roles for Michael Roberts and Parker Harrison at Crowley Maritime
Crowley Maritime has announced that Michael Roberts is due to move to Washington, to serve ...
People / Ira Douglas appointed vice president of labour relations at Crowley Maritime
Crowley Maritime has appointed Ira Douglas as its vice president of labour relations. Mr Douglas takes ...
People / Tiffany King and Jeannie Stewart new VPs of people services at Crowley
Crowley Maritime has announced a double appointment, with the promotion of Tiffany King (pictured) and ...
People / Business development specialist Jackie Gonsalez promoted to VP at Crowley
US container shipping and freight service provider Crowley Logistics has promoted Jackie Gonsalez (pictured above) ...
News / Crowley to merge shipping and logistics in new year vertical integration plan
US container shipping line Crowley has become the latest to embark on a vertical integration ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 4.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'