crew changes Headlines
Recommends / Crew change crisis and who has failed to act...
An angry article about seafarers and crews stuck at sea, in Splash24: the Wallem group’s ...
News / 'Enough is enough', says ITF – we will now help stranded seafarers get home
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) says it will assist stranded seafarers to “leave ships ...
News / Some relief for seafarers trapped at sea for months as a few nations ease restrictions
Thousands of seafarers remain trapped at sea, on containerships and other cargo vessels, by coronavirus ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season