Fresh produce Headlines
'Half-baked' Brexit model puts flower sector at risk
The Fresh Produce Consortium has urged the UK government to find “better solutions” for future ...
US-China trade spat looks set to rearrange perishables supply chains
The escalating trade spat between the US and China is threatening to upset perishables flows into ...
IATA wants to set new standards by developing CEIV for perishables sector
With the Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma) concept gaining ...
Russia destroys food illegally imported from EU despite poverty
Some 20m Russians live below the poverty line. But – adhering unbendingly to its sanctions ...
Moving berries? How Driscoll’s is hacking the strawberry of the future
Ship for Driscoll’s? In the berry transportation business? Well, here’s an opportunity to understand your ...
Airlines benefit from US West Coast port congestion perishable windfall
Port congestion on the US West Coast has led to a welcome reverse of the ...
Indian companies form fruit export venture
India’s IG International and Sunil Shejwal from Atharva International have formed a joint venture to ...
Private equity-backed fresh produce rail service set to launch in the US
A new intermodal service focused exclusively on providing North American fresh produce shippers will launch ...
India's agricultural exports fall 19% in Q1
In the first quarter of the current financial year, India’s agricultural export was down 19% ...
Does Wal-Mart need to rethink its fresh grocery operations stategy?
Wal-Mart’s move into fresh groceries hasn’t gone terribly well. While its distribution and supply chain ...
- 1.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 2.Biman Bangladesh in intensive care as freighter plan goes awry
- 3.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 4.Covid vaccine: is air cargo ready for 'the biggest product launch in history?
- 5.'Challenge and change' ahead: Fred Smith's letter to FedEx shareholders
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Demand driving transpacific prices sky high, with Asia-Europe benefiting too
- 2. Alex Lennane on Demand driving transpacific prices sky high, with Asia-Europe benefiting too
- 3. Chas Deller on Demand driving transpacific prices sky high, with Asia-Europe benefiting too
- 4. Jeffrey Blum on Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 5. mezbha uddin on Bangladesh starts work on Matarbari deep sea port